Senior Verifications Analyst APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Verifications Analyst to join our dynamic team and help deliver a world class digital customer experience within the verifications team for our rapidly growing subscriber base. This role is for an ambitious and highly motivated individual seeking the rare opportunity to help scale a high growth technology company, across multiple verticals.
- Onboarding and risk assessment of subscribing customers (new and existing).
- Screening of customers in line with company processes and procedures.
- Flagging possible risks and out-of-policy requests.
- Effectively analyzing, reviewing and validating customers financial documents and statements in line with company process and procedures.
- Compile weekly reports outlining compliance and risk to the business.
- Monitoring of customer outstanding information and drive to completion.
- Provide support to Agents.
- Ongoing review of processes and systems and flag where improvements could be made.
- Ensure compliance with POPIA
- Quality Control and oversee Senior Verifications Agents and Verifications Agents.
- Ensuring all Internal Due Diligence is done according to company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the Verification processes, internal control risk management and related regulatory and compliance standards.
- Reviews verified customers for compliance, recommends changes to procedures and policies.
- Develop routine verifications compliance checklist.
- May conduct training and maintain statistical data to inform data driven changes/decisions.
- Manage and resolve inbound customer verifications process and queries via Zendesk across multiple channels
- Manage customer verifications and subscriptions using Shopify, RealID and Stitch
- Utilize outbound channels to ensure the verifications process is finalized in a timeous manner
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Ensure collaboration with other internal departments as needed
- Meet and exceed performance expectations and department KPIs
- Provide a fast, positive and complete support to customers via various channels to complete verifications
- Drive customers to complete their verifications process timeously,this can often be a challenging task
- Provide efficient and urgent support to customers, prioritize urgent queries and verifications
- Maintain consistency in positive communication with customers, keeping the backlog low
- Provide continuous feedback to management to optimize customer processes and platforms, make suggestions on improvements to product managers
- Effectively communicate and exercise sound judgment when engaging with customers
- Ticket resolution efficiently and effectively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephonic and communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Highly motivated and energetic, along with a 'self-starter' attitude
- Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate empathy and initiative when engaging with customers.
- Ability to read and analyze bank statements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be shift flexible including one weekend day.
- Able to work overtime, especially during monthly peak period
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of CRM systems, Zendesk advantageous.
- Bachelor's Degree (essential)
- 5+ years as an analyst in a similar position
- 3+ years in business support experience
- IT & Data certifications - advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with repetitive processes
- Clear ITC record
- Fluent English - Written and Oral
- Team Leader/Management Experience - advantageous
- A high level of mathematical ability - advantageous
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.|||Johannesburg|||General||||||65DrogOdGb8LUM1t|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||