Senior Customer Support Agent APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Support Agent to join our dynamic team and help deliver a world class digital customer experience for our rapidly growing subscriber base. This role is for an ambitious and highly motivated individual seeking the rare opportunity to help scale a high growth technology company, across multiple verticals.
- Manage and resolve inbound customer payment queries via Zendesk across multiple channels
- Ensure collaboration across multiple departments to serve the support needs of the business
- Meet and exceed performance expectations and department KPIs
- Real-time queries attended to as a priority
- Provide a fast, positive and complete support to customers via various channels
- Contact and engage with customers via channels, as well as Track and Trace systems
- Manage customer subscriptions using Shopify, Payments Platforms and Device Management software
- Drive customers to pay their subscriptions timeously
- Provide efficient and urgent support to customers
- Identify trends within support interactions and escalate
- Provide continuous feedback to optimize customer processes and platforms
- Help maintain relevant payment KPI’s
- Develop subscription recovery strategies
- Effectively communicate and exercise sound judgment when engaging with customers
- Ticket resolution efficiently and effectively
- Respond to customer social media/DMs/Facebook/LinkedIn messages
- Communicate with existing customers to upsell subscriptions in multiple product categories.
- 3+ years Customer support/services experience
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant certifications and experience
- Prior customer support experience
- Fluent English - Written and Oral
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephonic and communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Highly motivated and energetic, along with a 'self-starter' attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate empathy and initiative when engaging with customers
- Strong problem solving skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Slack, ZenDesk, Atlassian
- Strong proficiency in Google G-suite.
- Basic understanding of CRM systems, sales and marketing is advantageous.
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.|||Johannesburg|||General||||||4m.Ngmrvbr1OqUYt|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||