Planner APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Planner to join our team. The Planner will play a critical role in coordinating and managing various aspects of projects, events, or schedules to ensure efficiency and productivity. This position requires strong organisational skills, effective communication, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Route planning for Field Agents (FA) on Route4Me
- Route & Field Agent tracking and monitoring using Pace, Netstar & Route4Me
- Field Agent management to ensure business best practice and adherence to process
- Researching new technologies and industry best practices that could improve efficiency within the team
- Creating detailed forecasts of supply and demand to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Coordinating with courier companies to ensure smooth and efficient recoveries in outlying areas
- Determining the most cost-effective way to deliver/ recover inventory
- Preparing daily/ weekly/ monthly reports about team activities and performance
- Create heat maps weekly to assist with areas to focus on for recoveries
- Monitor fuel spend and vehicle usage
- Creating FA schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Develop and implement logistics strategies in alignment with business goals
- Analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the execution of logistics plans, ensuring compliance with targets
- Monitor KPIs and performance metrics, preparing reports for senior management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- Coordinate with different departments to streamline processes
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and best practices
- Handle complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret and understand large amounts of data.
- Ability to communicate effectively (in a clear and understandable manner)
- Ability to problem-solve to identify potential challenges and develop solutions to overcome them.
- Critical thinking, i.e. the ability to analyse a situation and determine the best course of action.
- Organisation: to ensure completion of all tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- The ability to assimilate data to drive business objectives and decisions
- Bachelor’s diploma/ degree in business, logistics, or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a logistics planning role
- Working knowledge of supply chain management principles
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.|||Johannesburg|||Logistics||||||5NkNyY0GGXledTJQ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||