Payments Product Manager APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Payments Product Manager to join our innovative team. The Payments Product Manager will be responsible for driving the development and execution of our product strategy. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, prioritise features, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- You will need to create product artifices such as Product Roadmaps, Epics, User Stories, Product Guides, Technical documents and Go To Market Documentation
- Assess current processes and platforms and identify product opportunities by creating and synthesizing data-driven strategies and solutions for improvements and scale
- Conceptualizing and execute process optimizations, user experience enhancements, implementation of new features, technologies and new software
- Identify product challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Drive Systems implementation, integration and automation across the business
- Understand the team skills and capacity for various projects and systems implementations and ensure adequate resource and skill availability
- Work together with engineering and operational teams, as well as external account managers and partner development and support teams
- Measure the effectiveness of products and ensure user adoption across the business
- Create and maintain product documentation and facilitate training of users and relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate existing IT processes, identify bottlenecks, and conduct root cause analysis.
- Design new processes or enhance existing ones to meet business objectives.
- Document and communicate process workflows, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and guidelines.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure process effectiveness.
- Proficient in creating and utilizing BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation).
- Shopify, ZenDesk, Atlassian, G-Suite, Slack, GCP, Looker and Figma experience would be advantageous
- Exposure to PDLC, Agile, Scrum and Kanban would be advantageous
- Data-driven and analytical
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical tasks clearly to team members and stakeholders
- 4 - 6 years experience as a Business Analyst, Consultant or Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering field.
- Experience in software engineering and Devops would be advantageous
- Fluent in English - Written and Oral
- Knowledge of emerging trends in e-commerce and online payment technologies.
- Familiarity with mobile payment solutions and digital wallets.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager with a focus on e-commerce payment solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of online payment processes, payment gateways, and e-commerce platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a user-centric mindset.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards in the payment industry.
- Experience with API integration and knowledge of various payment gateways.
- Proven expertise in the commercialization of payment solutions across diverse payment partners.
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.