Fulfillment Team Lead APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Team Lead to join our dynamic team in our Rosebank office and help deliver a world class digital customer experience for our rapidly growing subscriber base. This role is for an ambitious and highly motivated individual seeking the rare opportunity to help scale a high growth technology company, across multiple verticals.
● Pro-active provisioning as well as final quality and dispatch checks.
● Solving customer delivery queries via Zendesk.
● Communicating with respective couriers regarding collections and deliveries.
● Picking , packing and allocating stock.
● Manage refurbishment and redistribution of products.
● Manage drop shipments.
● Inventory management through Asset Panda.
● Employee assets management.
● Conduct daily morning and evening stock count.
● Manual ABM enrollment.
● Previous e-commerce fulfillment experience
● Previous warehouse experience
● Stock control experience
● Technical background
● Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication skills (speaking and writing)
● Highly motivated and energetic, along with a self-starter attitude
● Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner
● Must be organized and detail-oriented
● Proficiency in Google Workspace, Slack, ZenDesk, Atlassian
● Strong proficiency in Google G-suite.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
● Bachelor's Degree or relevant certifications and experience
● Clear ITC record
● Prior customer support experience (advantageous)
● Fluent English - Written and Oral
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.