Driver/Field Agent APPLY NOW
Welcome to Rentoza! We're a South African company that's changing the game in e-commerce. Our subscription service for digital goods and appliances is making access, affordability, and flexibility a reality for our customers.
We are looking for a Driver/Field Agent to join our Logistics and Recoveries department to help deliver a world class customer experience for our rapidly growing subscriber base. The Driver/Field Agent role is for an ambitious and highly motivated individual seeking the rare opportunity to help scale a high growth technology company, with significant potential for career growth across multiple verticals. You will be joining an entrepreneurial team of hard-working and creative people who are passionate about disrupting for purpose.
- Customer engagement and interaction
- Review the daily route plan. Plan the route, or follow the prescribed route, using the Google Maps app (re-align, when necessary, based on changes authorised by line manager).
- Deliver and/or collect items to/from customers and suppliers, in a timely manner and ensure collection or delivery is correct.
- Compile the necessary documentation for respective deliveries/collections.
- Track, trace defaulting customers using supporting data made available by department heads.
- Devices delivered to and collected from customers or suppliers in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory securely by the guidelines and thresholds set out by the business.
- Communicate any delays or traffic incidents immediately.
- Real-time reporting through the various systems and channels made available
- Conduct daily and weekly maintenance checks on the vehicle.
- Obeying all traffic regulations and protocols.
- Assist with staff drop off when necessary.
- Contacting defaulting customers via multiple digital channels and systems, while in the field.
- Securely pack/store items in the vehicle, with due consideration to the insured value.
- Assist with Fulfillment task/s, when required.
- Adhering to vehicle maintenance, checklists, cleaned, servicing within required mileage, license disk renewal.
- Ability to work overtime, especially during monthly peaks.
- Ability to negotiate and secure collection date with defaulting customers.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams to evolve processes and drive operational excellence.
- Investigative/problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong verbal interpersonal communication skills with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Technically sound ability to understand reporting principles and structures.
- Good understanding of value chain and business processes over multiple systems such as Zendesk, Shopify, Route Planning, Jira and Google G-suite.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Code EB (08) Driver's license with a clean record (no endorsements)
- Clear ITC record
- Fluent in English - Written and Oral
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Cape Town
- Free Friday lunches
- Monthly socials
- Discovery Medical aid : 100% cover (permanent staff)
- Provident Fund (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Hybrid (after probationary period, if applicable)
If you're passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real difference, Rentoza is the place for you. Join our team and be part of something truly exciting!
At Rentoza, we try our best to get back to everyone who applies for our exciting positions. However, we receive quite a number of applications which makes it impossible to respond to all the potential candidates. If you don't hear back from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.